A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

a funny thing happened on the way to work today.

Today I had to go to work somewhere different, and its very high security...lots of cameras, x ray blah blah blah. I pinged like mad when I went through...funny...until I got a machine gun pointed at me...not so funny...got sent back to a different machine...this time got let through with a nod and a knowing look...realised it was  a total body scanner thing and what had pinged was my nipple bars...ooops.

Have been working flat out and then not sleeping, so missed a shed load of posting, looking forward to catchin up tomorrow night and reading everything.

12 comments:

  1. Hmm...well i suppose on the bright side that nipple bars are probably the least embarrassing metal "slave" item you could be caught with ;)

    Machine guns sound scary, though. i feel like you're probably James Bond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And i hope the "falling out" you mentioned in your last post did not involve said machine guns...

    ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her toy..if I told you I would have to kill you, and no , no machine guns in the falling out.
    Hsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so needed to laugh out loud! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd kill me _even_ if i crafted a bunch of nifty gadgets for you to use in all your adventures and gave them to you, free of charge, while you took all the glory?

    *sigh* story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So did they take your word you had nipple bars or did they want to see them.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigoodness. Machine guns. That's pretty scary... Glad it had a happy ending.

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. They took my word for it FD......thankfully
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aisha.....machine guns aren't scary........just some of the people that hold them.
    Hsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mindset.........glad you laughed
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am completely a starter and a novice. what on earth are nipple bars? I;m so sorry for asking! :-) p.s i'm sorry you had a gun pointed at you though, that is not funny at all! :-( all the best x

    ReplyDelete
  12. sub-kitten...nipple bars are bars that go through your nipple, instead of a ring, please don't be sorry for asking:).
    The machine gun was held by a presidential guard not some random bloke, so not too scary really, it was fine.

    ReplyDelete