A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Saturday 19 November 2011

A BIG APPOLOGY and computer illiteracy

I am so sorry, I have nominated people for VBA and cannot get in contact with them to tell them,I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but when i click on 'the email me' link on their blog, it ask me to set up an Outlook express account. well I am over 25 and can only have so many email accounts before my head explodes, and Icant remember some of the information that it is asking me for...so I cannot contact them.

 If anyone has some advice or easy to follow instructions on how to contact some one, I  have a hotmail and a gmail account...please please help...thank you...or if any of you have the email address of the people I have nominated and can pass it on to me, please email me on my account on my profile.

 Thank you
HS

3 comments:

  1. OH Phew I have worked it out...well for the most part..."blonde (apologies to you natural blondes out there)moment over
    Hsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Good. You've figured it out. If you hover over the link it will show you the email address and you can type it in to your normal email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Outlook Express pops up, all you have to do is copy the email address (CTRL C) then close Outlook, and paste (CTRL V) the address into whatever email you normally use.

    Sin's approach is good too, if you're a good typist, which I am not.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete