1. I love to wear fluffy bed socks, even when it is 35C.
2. My favourite food is french beans.
3. I competed in two different sports at a national level.
4. I love my children and granddaughter with all my heart, sometimes I think it will burst.
5. I am terrified of the dentist, even though my dentist is one of my best friends.
6. I love seeing a man hold a baby.
7. I am terrified of spiders.
I thought that bit was difficult, and now to the really hard bit..........
1.aisha...I just love this blog, but I love aisha more. She is so kind, so positive and so hopeful. I love reading her blog, it is full of happiness
2.mouse... once more , another amazing person. Her blog can be so thoughtful, so considered, and then hiddend inside it will be a throw away line when you least expect it. She is very supportive and kind.
3.sbf there are so many lovely people out in blog land and this is one of my favourite. She is funny, sharp, compassionate and has a great store of fab pictures.
4. I always feel a sense of clam when I read cassie . It seems to resonate from her blog. It makes me feel like I want to sit on her step and drink a glass of wine with her as the sun sets.
5. blossom is another one of those bloggers who I always look forward to reading. She is strong, funny and so generous. I love the way she invites us in to her blog.
6.abby is just fab:)
7. Mistress160 This is an inspiring blog in so many ways. I love that it makes me think, I love that it links to all sorts of other places. I love that Mistress160 called me a dreadful girl for not visiting her and I love that her post sometimes hurt my brain...all in a good way.
8. nilla there have been times when i have nearly peed my pants when reading her blog...I just love it in so many ways.
9. sweetkk she is what it says on the tin, she is sweet. She is lovely. I miss her .(hey sweet kk, write some more soon).
10. mindet just another really good place to park yourself when you want a really good read about life, about his life, about anything and everything....and a cool person too.
11. theheronclan just so full of passion...about everything. The best thing i love about the blog is the love.
12. morning star what a strong woman, in so many ways , she has inspired me, given me strength and yest she does not take herself too seriously.
13. ronnie hard not to love someone who makes you laugh, and who has such good pictures...she canm touch your heart too.
14. hermionesheart. whats not to love?
15. lil this is one lovely lady, I read every post, but I dont comment enough. Lil has often been there for me over the last few months.
So there is my list, its just a snapshot of the blogs I look at , the blogs I enjoy. I'm sorry if you are not on it, but it said only 15, or I would have included a lot more,
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So now all I have left to do is to say another big Thank you to those people who have nominiated me, I really am very happy to be nominated, to say thank you to all of you who read my bog, who follow it, or who comment, or those that just lurk.
The hard bit now....finding out how to contact everyone.