A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Friday 18 November 2011

Where for art thou?

Oh I am so excited and pleased, I ahve been nominated for a VBA, yeay me! and now I have to follow the instructions, but like aisha, it is so difficult, so many to choose from...where to begin?
So  I have begun with a glass of wine and some music, got distracted and so I am going to have along long sleep after another long work day and spend tomorrow in blogland making my choices, catching up with everyones blogs and lives and will fulfill my promise with my list of 15................

oh duvet ,duvet where for art thou duvet?

Lurking right there...yippee...

I have been given an adress from which I can down load tv programmes and so , its me, the duvet and Come dine with me....
Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment