A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

How do I love you?

I love the way you are there for me, always waiting when I need you most.

I love the way I can rely on you  to be steadfast and true.

No matter how you look, even all rumpled and creased after a hard night, I still love you
.
I love the smoothness of your touch, the coolness of your caress.

I love how I feel when I am wrapped in your embrace.

I hate to leave you in the moments before sunrise, I cling to you.

I think about you and look forward to being with you again.

Oh my lovely big bed and fluffy duvet how I love you so.



This is the result of two 16 hour days with 4 hours sleep...night night world...oh wrap me in your lurve duvet

9 comments:

  1. You had me there. Sleep tight:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile. It's very cute!

    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! I love reading your blog and seeing a glimpse into your world. I hope to continue reading your blog for years to come!! <3

    *hugs*

    cuddlykitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm and if freshly laundered even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for my bed too. Nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and it never disappoints or let's you down.
    I also nominated you for a VBA, check out my blog.
    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love this hs, brought a big smile to my face, i love my duvet too!!!

    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, even if it's the result of sleep deprivation :)

    ReplyDelete