A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

how would you feel if......

Chat, chat, chat, mundane , chat, chat

"How would you feel if I said I wanted a blonde here with me when you next are home?"

The world kept turning.......

My world stood still

"I don't know"

"How would you feel?"
"I don't know Sir, how can I know till it happens, but if that's what you want, if that's what makes you happy, then I guess .......oh I don't know Sir"


"i was hoping for more feeling than that slave"

More feeling? MORE feeling...how about....I don't care what colour her hair is, whatever colour it is I will want to rip it from her head, swiftly following by wrenching her head from her shoulders and throwing her dismembered corpse off any convenient cliff face.

How about.....poking her eyes out with a sharp stick and as for you Sir....a long , slow painful dismemberment..........

"More feeling Sir?"

I think it was the tiny raise of the eyebrow and the far away look in my eyes that gave it away.

"Don't worry slave, if I want a blonde we will just dye your hair"

Oh one day I will swing for him.

He is joking.............right?

4 comments:

  1. Hs,

    Hopefully! Actually, honesty is always the best policy in situations like that.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet... and kind of funny, but then I wasn't there!

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. mouse...I told him and he just laughed!
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete