A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

I saw a "kick ass' snake the other day.

It was a "kick ass snake"....and it wasn't belonging in a pair of trousers either...it was a real life, don't take your eyes off it, back away slowly, think "antidote, antidote"...snake with fangs, stripes, scales and everything. 

And

 If I had been stupid enough to lay down next to it.........................it would have been longer.

ergh!

BTW: I didnt take the photo, hard to when your backing off at 90kph....but it looked like this...only awake.

I have been away again, and snatched conversations, lost calls, half sentences, feeling lost and needing my owner more than ever....I am so glad to be back again and no longer incommunicado.

Oh AND

I am so surprised....I know in the greater blog scheme of things its not a lot.....but I have had over 1000 hits...wow...so thank you to all of you who have stopped by...you are very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment