A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Monday 20 December 2010

That hand on my hair.

Tired, tired, tired.

Worn out, exhausted, and so far beyond tired.

This slave is going to bed early with a good book, (Reading Lolita in Tehran) and doesn't expect to read more than two pages before she falls asleep.

This slave has had a long , hard stressful day and would like nothing more than to lie near her owner, curled at his feet, with this hand on her hair, but she is much  more likely to have to suck his cock, be used, abused , humiliated, and tend to his needs first.........so.......................on this occasion is actually quite relieved with the seven thousand mile separation tonight...............oh but I do miss that hand on my hair.....on my skin...on my.........

No comments:

Post a Comment