A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Slave disease and humbugitius

I think I may have that Christmas slave disease.......................Blahness, with symptoms of disinterest, bah humbugitius and general "is it all over yet ?" fever.


Somehow I just cant get in the mood. I have a  tree, I even made a decoration I looked at some food in the shop, but then walked away thinking..........................."There are a few more days to go anyway, so if I buy it now........".

I have a few cards even, that appeared in the post in the last few days...scenes of snow and cold things. All I can think of at the moment to do on Christmas, is ................shall I swim before or after breakfast?

I am not sure that the 12 hours sleep I had yesterday have  done any good, I am wiped out again. I told him that I had not done some of the things that I am meant to do each night, expecting some sympathy or a little understanding when I explained my reasons......and his reply was.....?

"And ?"

Note to self: when feeling tired, do not expect sympathy from  him. I told him he was mean. His response?
"And ?"

 So better hop to it then and do all the things before I crash into my bed, and when he comes on to talk to me.............hmmmmm.....

my response, in my head at least may well be.............

"And ?"


No comments:

Post a Comment