A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Saturday 12 February 2011

Beginning by fucking my face.

We sat for what seemed like hours like that, the warmth from his body filling me, thawing me out. I sat very still, feeling only my breathing, completely relaxed, filled with happiness.....and complete.

His hand began to slowly trace down my spine, one vertebrae at a time, slowly up and down, sometimes with the lightest of pressure, sometimes with the edge of a fingernail, or pressing hard with his thumb.

Inevitably I began to squirm, to wriggle when it tickled, but a quiet whisper of "still" in my ear resulted in me concentrating on the feel of his hand on me, nothing else, just his one hand.

As this one hand gently traced once more down my back, his other hand traveled up the inside of my leg, pried my knees open and he slipped two fingers into my dripping cunt.
He knows my body so well; each inch, inside and out. he knows where to touch, where to rub, what happens when he pinches me, how my body reacts. He knows how to bring me to the very edge and at the last second to stop and leave me a begging mess.

And with just those three fingers, this is what he did.......................and as I took the breath to use to beg to be allowed to cum, he slid his fingers from my cunt, ran them up over one very erect  nipple and pushed them deep into my mouth.

My whole body was shaking with the need to cum, but I knew I wasn't allowed. He took my hand and placed it on his jeans, and finally I was to be allowed to touch him, to touch his cock.

I unzipped him, and was about to reach my hand inside, when he pulled my face down with his fingers still in my mouth. He held it just above his cock, and I could see it hard and straining to get out.............

Within a second, his fingers were out of my mouth, replaced by his cock, and his hand pushing down on the back of my head, forcing his cock deep into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, filling me, stopping my breathing.

 He held my nose, and held me down until I felt like I would pass out or vomit, or both..................all that was on my mind was him, and his cock, of pleasing him , so he would allow me to breath once more.

Just at the moment when I felt I could last no more, he pulled my head back, as far as it would go, his cock falling from  my mouth and I remember gasping for air before he brought my head back down and rammed his cock in again. Over and over again he repeated this, sometimes holding my nose, sometimes not, and throughout this he never once took his eyes from my face.

He put both hands on the side of my head, and fucked my face; over and over again, with each thrust forcing his cock deep into my throat, until as he came and filled my throat, he once more held my nose as I felt him shoot down inside my throat.

He pulled my head back once more and left me there; on my knees in front of him, gasping for breath,tears running down my face, drool and cum dripping from my mouth and once more his hand reached between my legs, opening me..........................he pinched my clit between his finger and thumb until I yelped and begged him to stop.

"Oh stop slave? stop...I haven't even started yet!"

 And squeezing both nipple bars he pulled me to my feet and put me across his knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment