A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Thursday 17 February 2011

Opening my mouth and landing myself in deep trouble.

You know that moment when you have opened your mouth, said something, and then wished you hadnt?

Yes?

And there it was hanging in the air, that sentence"What do I need Sir? Oh Sir I need to cum."
And the moment I said it .................... I almost wished I hadn't.

"Need or want slave, do you ever really NEED to cum?"

And here is where the debate started in my head.......yes, no, yes, well maybe, I think I do, yes I do.....well maybe it is only a want...no its a 'need', oh no...oh shit i'm not sure now.

He was watching me intently, studying my face, smiling at me...

"Tough one huh slave?"
"Oh yes Sir....I think I might need to come Sir, I know I definitely WANT to"

So my fate was sealed.......................................

"Ill tell you what slave, I will let you cum and then you can tell me if it is what you needed. Open your legs and show me how wet your cunt is now"

Well, you only have to talk about cumming and my cunt gets wet, after days of him using me, teasing me, and controlling me, making me feel so submissive, not letting me ,hardly at all really, in the greater scheme of things, I was ready for anything, anytime...I was desperate.

"Oh slave, I think you do want to cum, and so he rammed fingers in there, several fingers........... and did his stuff. I was soon pushing back as hard as I could, and came quickly all over his hand. He then began to rub and squeeze, pinch and flick my clit, and once again I was cumming, making a nice wet patch on the bed.

Mmmmmm this was good....very good, lucky slave....kind Sir.

But..................

He started again, he made me cum again, and again and again, over and over and over again, until I was begging him to stop, trying to get away from his hands; his rough, probing , poking, scratching hands,flicking, pinching hands.....trying to hide my sore and raw cunt from him.

Every time I pulled away......he slapped me...he growled at me, and fixed me with the"owner stare".....................if i flinched he slapped me, so I stopped flinching, I stopped moving and I lay there.

In the end, all fight left me, all thought of moving went....... I lay there, with my legs held wide open with my hand on my knees and him kneeling between them on the bed, fucking my cunt again with his fingers.........and I really felt I could cum no more, but he pushed me, telling me to obey, to submit to him, to cum...........and I did


"You want to cum again slave?", he asked me, his hand on my cunt.

"No thank you Sir......."
"I think you need to though slave,  then you will know what is the difference is. You think you want something, but I know what you need. You get from me what you need, not what you want."

And one final time, his hand reached towards my cunt, and he slid a large vibrator inside me and began to attack my clit with his fingers.

"Needs not wants slave,"............. and he took my hand and put it on the vibrator and he turned his camera towards my cunt and began to film me fucking myself with the vibrator until I had once more cum for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment