A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Sexy bed socks and a throbbing cunt

I feel like I have been away for a long time, that I have been disconnected. I tried to think about what I would write about my time away.

Some of the time I thought about how I would describe how I had felt, which words I would use to explain the depth of my feelings, my reactions to his words, my responses to his touch..............and I have struggled to find those words that convey how I am feeling now and how I felt then.

So for now, I beg that you forgive my disjointed ramblings, my splurging of thoughts, emotions, mental images onto an empty page, knowing that things become blurred in the fog of submission, muddled in the haze of sub-drop,distorted with emotion and turned upside down by an overwhelming sense of loss.

My head is scrambled; with having to return to normality, to work, with no sleep, jet lag and an emotional bruised heart. I will try to explain.

I was so excited to arrive home, after a long and mostly sleepless journey I arrived in a country that was 38C colder than the one I had left, and with few, if any, appropriate clothes to wear. That was my first concern, that, and of course talking to my owner. He was unable to meet me at the airport, but I still looked for him, just a tiny little bit hopefully that he might have managed to get there , but he hadn't.

The cold , the ice, the bone chilling cold seemed to fill me, sapping what little energy I had, and so the long drive north took me a couple of hours longer than normal, but I went the long way, took the scenic route to avoid the motorways, and went across country, looking at the gray countryside as I passed it. Fields of almost gray grass, naked trees; leafless and seemingly dead. Hedgerow with a few brown and dry leaves hanging from them, frozen puddles of flood water in open fields, long icicles hanging from barbed wire fences where the wind hand blown the spray off puddles, livestock huddled together in corners of fields eating hay dropped by well wrapped farmers, crows sitting by empty nests atop tall dark trees and clouds scudding across a pale blue wintry sky,barely lit by the pale weak northern hemisphere sun, struggling to get above the horizon.

And happy as I was to be home; I missed the green of the jungle, the heat of the sun, and the eye searing brightness of each day.

I arrived at the place I was staying and had to beg for more bedding and ended up with three duvets to snuggle under.
I had two days to wait until I would see my owner, that's two whole days, commitments on both sides that we were unable to get out of , but we talked, we skyped , he laughed at me wrapped like an snowman, he even told me my fluffy bed socks were sexy. I couldn't wait to see him. My heart pounded at the thought of him, the thought of being at his feet, my cunt pulsed and tightened at the thought of feeling his hand on me, fingers entwined in my hair...............all these thoughts filled my head as I tried to concentrate on work..............and then the day arrived.

I got a text that said "I'm 10 miles away...........ready?"

Ready?

Ready?

Was I ready?

Are we ever really ready?

He had told me what to wear, down to the last earring...

My phone beeped.

"Come outside"
I wanted to put the coat on , but I didn't dare, it was not on his list of clothes, so I walked outside and I saw the headlights up the road flash twice, I paused, they flashed again and I walked towards the car. As I got closer he turned it onto full beam and the light filled my eyes. I peered  in the windscreen and he pointed to the passenger door. I opened the door and lent down; feeling like some five pound hooker,

"Get in".

I got in and sat on the seat, not daring to look at him, the seat heater was on and I smiled.

His hand grabbed my pony tail and he pulled me towards him.
He kissed me, ferociously, biting my lips, my tongue, his tongue forcing itself deep into my mouth, his hand tight on my hair , bringing tears to my eyes.
I went to speak to him.

"Silence"

"We are going out for dinner".

And so for the next hour and a half we sat in a restaurant and ate dinner; talking about normal things, the weather, politics, news, work, home, my journey and as these words poured from my mouth my head was thinking completely different words.

I squirmed in my seat, I squirmed more, I wriggled and fiddled with my napkin, I pushed food around my plate until he told me to eat it and all the time I could feel the heat from his body. When he put his hand on my knee I yelped, not very loudly, but I did, I yelped. He laughed, that deep throaty chuckle that  makes me melt.

Then he lifted my skirt and rammed his fingers in my cunt.

"Oh slave," he laughed, "time for us to leave".

4 comments:

  1. welcome home HS... we've missed you! sounds like your trip was intense... looking forward to hearing more!!

    kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww thanks sweet kk, I missed all of you too...yes it was, some good ...some not so good, but will say more when I have had more sleep and head is a bit more together
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great start. Get some rest...re-entry into the real world is always difficult.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a lovely greeting you received, looking forward to hearing how the rest of your time went, hope you get a good rest.

    blossom x

    ReplyDelete