A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Friday 29 April 2011

In the corner of my heart

This morning I was awake before 5am...and the moment I stirred he was talking to me. I was out of bed and crawling to the toy box to get everything out. He had me get the TENS unit and the big vibrator and told me I could choose one more..........I didn't want to choose any of the rest...they are all ouchy one way or another and he said that I needed to get up earlier to give us time to talk, didn't look like talking was in his plan of action.I was miffed!

I didn't want to choose something ouchy...so I chose a rope. He had me tie the rope bra......I must admit, I wasn't very awake, and didn't do the world's best job, but I did it.

And then he had me ram the vibrator deep inside, turn it on full and sit and talk to him. And then make myself cum for him, after leaving me on the edge of the "cumming precipice" for about fifteen minutes until I was on the point of screaming...............almost unable to beg, just focusing on his voice and willing myself not to cum.

Time passes so quickly, it was time for me to shower..my computer crashes.............and in that moment I felt cut loose................lost..................scared.

Scared of what I don't know. I felt so alone.

Waiting for the connection seemed endless, finally it happened, but it was time for me to leave. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay with him, my eyes filled with tears, my heart was heavy and I longed to be in his arms,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I had to go.

All day I have felt a sense of loss............I don't know  what it is I lost, but in those few moment, what ever it is...I lost it.

I am not sad, unhappy or down........it is a strange feeling.

I talked to him later........................but it lingers like a wisp of mist in the corner of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment