A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Fluffy bedsocks and a lie in

He has a sense of humour...a twisted sense of humor. I woke up this morning and he was there waiting for me, I said hello and was about to talk with him when he said.........

"Have a lie in, don't you know it's the weekend?"

Oh haha very funny.

So I did.


And now I am sick. I have been fighting sickness for a while, but now the score is

Germs 1 Hidden slave 0

There is no doubt in my mind that he will somehow find a way to apportion the blame of this to me having a lie in!

But for now I am tucked up with  the AC on full, a scarf, a pair of fluffy bed socks (which for some reason he always finds amusing and sexy too) a large bottle of cough mixture, and if only he was here to rub the Vick on my chest everything would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment