A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Thursday 6 January 2011

No cards with fluffy cats

Today the sunrise was beautiful, clear and bright but with gentle soft tones to the colours over the jungle. And it is a new day and it is better, but my family are now far away again and it feels quiet and empty, but I am blessed.

I have a beautiful family; healthy and happy children.

I have a job I love.

Somewhere to live.

And

Although I may be owned by a sadistic man, it is to him I turn when I need gentleness, kindness and comfort, and he gives it to me. Not always in the most conventional of ways, not with roses and fluffy cats on cards sort of way, but the way he knows is best for me.

I am blessed.

And he says I must count my blessing each and every one of them, and say 'Thank you Sir" after each one....................hmmmm.see what I mean, not conventional.

No comments:

Post a Comment