A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Am I in trouble?

I think I am in trouble...............I think he is not very pleased with me.........no doubt I will find out at some point.

For some reason he seems to think that when I am at work I can talk to him, uninterrupted and when he wants me to, and yet he tells me work comes first....................and then I get interrupted and he thinks I am doing it on purpose.........and I tell him "I am working" and he tells me not to answer back......................so now I think I am in trouble.

6 comments:

  1. That would make me crazy.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. they want what they want, when they want it and don't care how it happens...just like a child. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it drives me crazy too aisha.............and yes sbf..........I know more patient two year olds.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him to get over it...then again maybe u shouldnt..lol

    hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you must say "You said work comes first... Sir."

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Malcolm............I have repeatedly......and reminded him, he told me to.........it has worked:)
    HSxx
    ps: thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete