A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Friday 11 March 2011

I am in trouble

He is pissed at me for being rude............was I rude? apparently.
He is pissed at me generally.

I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to spend time with him..........but like he says..........if he wants to talk .............we talk.
 
I am sorry to be whinging again......................I'm fed up, miserable,tired, lonely and sad.

I wish he was far away and I wish he was here.........what a mess.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww.......big hugs!!!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you....HUGS....abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both...and now I feel ashamed of myself for moaning as I watch the unfolding drama in Japan.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete