A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Saturday 12 March 2011

I have sent the email

I have sent him a long long email, trying to explain what is going on in my messy head, I text him and told him I have sent it, and he said he will read it and talk to me tomorrow.

 We did talk very briefly this morning and he did ask me what was going on in my head, he did try to find out, but I had stuff to do, I had things I couldn't get out of, and he knew that.

He was frustrated that I couldnt talk.

He is trying hard to work it all out..........................

I am not looking forward to talking to him; but I will try hard to listen carefully, to be receptive, to keep my head together, to let him try to understand what is going on.............. and I want things to get better ..........I really do.

7 comments:

  1. I hope things get better for you soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, i hope things do get better. It sounds like a good step in the right direction.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you hs, i hope things get better.

    Hugs
    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding good wishes for you. aisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you abby, blossom and aisha...holding on..just
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete