A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

so...yesterday morning.

Yesterday morning was one of those times when he decided that he just wanted to have fun with my body, to use it for his pleasure and enjoyment...so he did...I must admit I enjoyed it too.

All he wanted to do was to see me cum...he wanted to watch me struggle not to cum and then to have to wait until he allowed me, knowing that when he uttered the magic words....no not alacazam...or abracadabra...but "Yes slave you can cum", I would cum.

 So that, in a nut shell is what happened.

I could put it into a lot of phrases, sentences and a few paragraphs or I could just ........

nipples
pinch
ouch
more
pain
vibrator
wet
pinch
twist
wet
thrust
eyes

locked
more
begging
wait
wait
wait
moan
beg
silence
now
cum

and there was...a big wet puddle on the bed....and it was me.

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice. I'm glad to hear you having fun... hugs, aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisha...yes thank you, long may it last.:) glad to see you are on the up again....:)

    HSxx

    ReplyDelete