A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Friday 18 March 2011

The long and winding road

This just came on my ipod..............prophetic?

" accurately predicting what will happen in the future"





The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.


Many times I've been alone
And many times I've cried,
Anyway you'll never know
The many ways I've tried.


And still they lead me back
To the long, winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago
Don't leave me waiting here
Lead me to your door.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago (ohhh)
Don't keep me waiting here (don't keep me waiting)
Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

1 comment:

  1. I remember this song from my childhood and it still touches a nerve so many years later. The Beatles were and continue to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete