A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Wednesday 16 March 2011

cut short

Once again, we talked last night, and once again I cried, but in some way I do feel that things are moving forward, I am not sure how, but it just feels different.
He acknowledged that he knows I am trying, that I don't seem to be behaving like this intentionally, but that he feels I have turned on my old "self preservation mode"...... the one that stops you feeling so you dont get hurt.

He is trying his hardest to be patient and reassure me that I can turn it off..............time will tell....He is here now so ...post cut short

6 comments:

  1. For me, i find that after going through a bad stretch with Master i look back and find that i have grown in my submission. It takes a while for that to happen, and tough times are no fun, but hang in there....HUGS..
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs,

    aisha

    {P.S. Since I rarely feel like I have anything helpful to say in my comments to you, I think I'll just starting writing I WAS HERE, like grafitti... I wonder if I do it in different text, then cut and paste, if it'll show up in the different text. Hmmm...}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto aisha...

    Lots of hugs
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hs at least he is recognising that you are going through an emotional time and is showing you patience to get through this, but it will take patience on both your parts to come out the other end.

    Keep being strong
    Hugs
    blossom xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all very much for the hugs...it really means a lot to me that you take the time and effort to comment, and I feel less alone stuck out here in my jungle...............and knowing that I'm not the only one that struggles (big time) from time to time, is reassuring too. So thank you:)
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete