A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Friday 18 March 2011

Painting the town red?

Its Friday night.......am I going out? am I going to hit the town and paint it red?

Am  I going to party like its 1999?

Am I hunting out my glad rags and putting on my dancing shoes?

No

There is a big duvet with my name on it, clean cool sheets, 1908 songs on my ipod and  new headphones and a cool A/ C ,a good book (Winter in Madrid) and the promise of a long sleep with a lie in till 8.


I think I must be getting old...that all sounds so much more appealing than a night out......
So dinner, a shower and then the bed...sweet dreams blog world and to all of you just getting up....ITS FRIDAY......................

4 comments:

  1. Funny how that works, isn't it? I'll probably be doing about the same tonight, only with warm, cozy sheets and no A/C.

    Hope you enjoyed - and YES! It is Friday here!

    aisah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisha...have a fab Firday............and a great weekend.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Paining the town red" - a Freudian slip??

    1908 songs on your ipod - what songs are those, I wonder? Gilbert and Sullivan perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malcolm,,,,,one thousand........nine hundred and eight songs.,,,,,,,,not 1908.... didn't find any about Modern Major Generals.......
    A Freudian slip?.....I think so.
    More smiling and a little chuckle too...ty
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete