A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Dancing in the noodle aisle

Today I had the music playing loud in my car as I drove to the supermarket...............and I was singing along at the top of my voice, the windows were shaking and my heart felt light.

In the supermarket I had my ipod  blasting out the sound and I found myself dancing down the noodle aisle (there are 17 different types of noodles).

On the way home I stopped at a road side stall and bought an orchid of the deepest purple, and when I got home I hung it up outside; enjoying it's purity and beauty.

My heart felt light.

I felt happy.

I felt as if something had changed, I cannot put my finger on it, maybe it was just less pressure.......maybe.....I feel relaxed.

I drove home with the music playing loud again, and the little black cat was hanging around.

We sat together in the shade, she curled up on my lap, purring as I stroked her; her fur soft under my hand, rubbing her chin against the corner of my book.

We sat and enjoyed each others company.

Things feel better.

10 comments:

  1. it's so lovely to hear of your joy in the small things once again... it sounds as if the space that you have been given is allowing for joy to fill it. wonderful. enjoy it!!

    kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet kk..............am sitting smiling at your comment.:)
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you too! Sounds like you're blossoming.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) TY aisha.(that's a big TY...coz I cant make the text)
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
    Dancing in the noodle aisle is a great way to express yourself~!
    Keep enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear life looks brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 17??? Must be a very small supermarket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nancy....not sure it was good for anyone watching, but i enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malcolm...thank you...yes it seems to be...not sure what has changed inside , but it all seems for the better. Thank you for your kind words.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mistress160...lol, yes it is! and thank you for your thoughts.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete