A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Saturday 26 March 2011

The jury is out.

This morning he told me that he would not be contacting me, he would say good night to me at bed time, but other than that he would not be contacting me, he would not set any times for me...nothing. He would say goodnight to me at bedtime and that would be it.

It threw me a bit...in fact it threw me a lot.

Have I had a good day? .............................Yes I have.

Have I missed him?............Yes I have.

Do I feel less/ more of anything? .............I feel less stressed.

Have I learnt anything?...................I am not sure.

When I signed into my msn; he was online. I was talking to my sister on skype and so said hello and told him what I was doing.

His response............

"Its ok, I'm not looking to talk anyway"

Did I feel rejected....................yes, a bit, although its not bedtime...............

Is my response a good thing or a bad thing?

Well the jury in my head is out on this one.

.....

4 comments:

  1. Wise Master, to realize you need the pressure off.

    Hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it feel fulfilling, the decisions he makes? It took me a very long time and several relationships to realize the importance of feeling fulfilled and knowing you deserve it.

    I hope you find contentment, however that comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisha....I think you may well be right.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray...thank you for your comment and questions...fulfilling? Hmmm...now that's tricky one.
    I decided to look for a definition of "fulfilling" and came across this:

    "Making someone satisfied or happy because of fully developing their character or abilities".
    Does he do this?
    Does my submission to him do this?
    Does it at the moment...no not really...but, usually? Yes usually it does.
    Thank you for that reminder and thought.
    HSxx
    r

    ReplyDelete