A blog from a woman on a journey of discovery.

Please leave this blog if you are under 18 or easily offended.

Saturday 5 March 2011

Walking on egg shell

With our latest conversation in mind I was sort of relieved that he was busy most of yesterday, other than a few text during the early evening, and a quick good night when it was bedtime, I didn't hear from him much.

Once more I was besieged with dreadful nightmares, some about crazy things, but some about stuff that was very real and believable. I woke up crying and frightened and he was there to talk to. Sometimes talking about dreams helps, and some times it does, today it didnt, but we talked for a while before he told me to go back to sleep. I didnt really want to, but he was having none of it, I eventually fell into a light sleep and kept waking. By 5.30 I had had enough and he let me get up.
He is tetchy with me, critical, questioning everything I say, he asked me to send him a photo taken the other week, and then he told me I looked sad, why did I look sad? I don't know if this is all part of the head thing or if he is just being mean.

he just text me and told me he is online if I want to talk to....do I?

No I don't think I do.

And that just makes me sad

4 comments: